Welcome!

Eddielee-2A1 from Greendale Secondary School





Wishes :




True love.




A new handphone.




A new computer.




Best friend.























Thursday 17 March 2011

Day - 6 Sunny day

Dear DOR,
                 Today was a day that make me cried the most within this week something happened )): Hais dont wish to talk about it now . Today was like uhhh damm bored. Nothing to say much only blackshot and talk to Chang pang and Jia hui and Hazel and Hazel Ong.
To Those people that make me cried . You should be glad that i still shed a tear for our friendship but since you all came back from the chalet, i knew that we should not even be friends anymore since i make you feel uncomfortable right . Then nevermind im not the person that really needs friends very much . I can be lonely  T.T we were never like this from the start then now what happen?? Tsk....  Maybe its you that changed or me that changed but people will change someday i dont blame you . I blame myself  !

I wish I was a kid again, because skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.

Yours sincerely
Eddie 12.03 p.m. Thursday
Friendship? I really wonder do i really need it?

No comments:

Post a Comment