Welcome!

Eddielee-2A1 from Greendale Secondary School





Wishes :




True love.




A new handphone.




A new computer.




Best friend.























Sunday 13 March 2011

Day - 2 Sunny Day :D



Dear Bloggy,
                    Today nothing much la seriously i woke up at 10 eeyer so late T.T going lan :D 10.30 meet my friend at his house then we took the bus 113 to this place near kovan . The lan was called arena :D Then went in actually playing 6hrs but then dont want so played 5 instead. Blackshot all the way there then after that saw my friend and his friend playing so we 2v2 them rifle,sniper and melee we won them melee and sniper they won us rifle ): Then i saw my clock 4.25 oh fuck 4.30++ need go cause meeting my friend at the basketball court at 5 so we waste 1 hour of my money :B bus-ed back and then went play basketball till 7! Oh so good  i want to grow taller :X Now i know the importance of friends :D
                                            - End-
Next part My rants :D
 You said you forgave me for what i did i dont feel so leh i still miss the old us so badly where we joked,laughed and slept together in chalet why? Why must this happen ? It makes all of us so uncomfortable and uneasy ): i feel so ekks i still miss the old you you said you were my best friend/good friend but you make me feel like we are strangers Tsk.

A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.

Yours sincerely
Eddie 8.12 p.m Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment