Welcome!

Eddielee-2A1 from Greendale Secondary School





Wishes :




True love.




A new handphone.




A new computer.




Best friend.























Saturday 12 March 2011

Day - 1 Sunny Day.

Dear blog,
                     Today was a good day or so ? But then im feeling vored right now so im blogging now tsk so bored why cant just anyone paly with me blackshot leh?Nabei my life full of upside downs . Everytime i loved a girl in my class or not someone will come and warn me about them tsk i hate the feeling now ok? Tsk i dont talk about it le . Lets say about other things. Oh just came back from camp 3days 2 nights at pulau ubin oh people cant enjoy the fun man althought the conditions were really bad, everyone survived through it i enjoyed mountain biking and navigation the most those two i really had fun. I really pity the dogs there all stray and wild dogs )': now i really cherish my dog at home. Its like my dog so fortunate. Ok i try to keep this blog alive ok? i try my best!

 Love is like planting a seed slowly when you water it and care for it, it will turn into a tree with nice flowers sometimes i wonder too if there where fertillsers in love also.

Yours sincerely
 Eddie 9.58 p.m
            

No comments:

Post a Comment